The Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure sleep apnea therapy device that delivers one set pressure throughout the night. This is the perfect model for users prescribed a single setting to keep theri airway open throughout the night (non auto adjusting). This is the latest generation and is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it’s predecessor, the Philips Respironics System One series.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the displays brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
Optional Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube:The DreamStation heated humidifier and tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity .
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation’s heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
Included In This Package
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- Reusable Foam Filter
- Ultra Fine Filter
- 6-Foot Tubing (Non Heated)
- Power Cord
- External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
- (Optional) Heated Humidifier
- (Optional) Heated Tube
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)