Oracle HC452 Oral Mask
- One size fits mostClinically proven to function as effectively as a nasal mask, the Oracle Oral Mask is a perfect solution for mouth breathers and patients with chronic nasal obstruction. The Oracle Oral Mask is easy to use and easy to seal. With nothing covering the field of vision, the Oracle Oral Mask provides freedom of movement. It is an Out-of-Box Solution fully assembled and ready for use.HC452
Deleting file, please wait...
Oracle HC452 Oral Mask$170.00
Request a Call Back
- Delivery & Return
DeliveryWe ship to all 50 states. All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number. Always free shipping for orders over US $75. During sale periods and promotions the delivery time may be longer than normal.
ReturnMedEquip Shop will accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of the date of purchase (14 days during the sales period), on presentation of the original till receipt at any store where the corresponding collection is available. Your return will usually be processed within a week to a week and a half. We’ll send you a Return Notification email to notify you once the return has been completed. Please allow 1-3 business days for refunds to be received to the original form of payment once the return has been processed.
HelpGive us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-713-669-0518
- Ask a Question
Oracle HC452 Oral Mask$170.00
Ask a Question
- CPAP Machines
- CPAP Masks
- Oxygen Therapy
- Hospital Beds
- Power Recliner & Lift Chairs
- Stair Lifts
- M.D. Anderson CVC Supplies & Kits
- Bath Safety
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier delivers advanced auto-adjusting CPAP therapy for sleep apnea patients. Featuring Opti-Start, SmartRamp and A-Flex pressure relief technology, the DreamStation Auto with Humidifier ensures effective results from its real-time monitoring and immediate pressure adjustments. This DreamStation Auto CPAP machine also benefits from Philips’ integrated DreamStation Heated Humidifier included as standard equipment.
As an Auto CPAP device, the DreamStation Auto with Humidifier regulates airway pressure flow based off real-time monitoring. Once a breathing disturbance (apnea) is detected, the DreamStation Auto automatically adjusts pressure to support the patient’s airway. The DreamStation Auto with Humidifier utilizes several advanced features too, including SmartRamp, which gradually ramps up pressure from low to high to help ease patients into sleep, and Opti-Start, which helps address residual apnea events that may occur early in therapy.
The DreamStation Auto with Humidifier also features A-Flex pressure relief, which softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and lowers overall exhalation pressure to make breathing feel more natural. The Bluetooth-connected DreamStation Auto includes impressive self-diagnostics tools to keep your Auto CPAP therapy running smooth. These settings include a Check Mask Fit feature that can determine how well your CPAP
**Pick up in store today or ship directly to your home**
Out of stock
ResPlus B-30P BiPap/AVAPS Machines provide effective, comfortable and quiet therapy for sleep apnea patients. The machine and heated humidifier is detachable to make it easier to travel in the included travel bag. A large capacity water chamber (300ml) will allow the user to get 1-2 nights of use before having to refill the water. The “auto-on” feature will sense breathing and start the machine automatically.
The Wisp has 2 frame options but both deliver a great night’s sleep. Choose a smooth, clear frame made of silicone, or choose a soft fabric frame that is reversible!
- Reversible fabric frame – one side is silky sateen and the other side is a soft faux suede
- Enhanced headgear with magnetic clips so assembling or removing the mask is quick and easy – even for people with limited dexterity
- Compact “tip-of-the-nose” cushion was specially designed to have minimal facial contact for CPAP users who experience claustrophobia-related anxiety
The Viva Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear has an automatic forehead adjustment for a perfect fit, every time!
- Auto Fit – Supporting frame automatically adapts to any forehead. All cushions share the same frame.
- Seal – Excellent sealing in any position.
- Pad Free – Minimal contact with forehead for increased comfort.
“Configured the exhalation holes to offer just the right amount of exhalation in a diffused pattern without a jet of air to disturb the user or a bed partner. The exhalation holes are located on the front of the cushion” –Circadiance
- “Balloon” action that the CPAP cloth mask creates makes limited skin contact with the face to keep the air within the CPAP mask sealed, as opposed to other traditional CPAP masks which require tight-fitting.
- Designed to absorb sweat and moisture away from your face. This helps reduce the likelihood of overheating or sweating during therapy and keeps you comfortable and dry throughout your sleep therapy.
- A new open-face headgear design that accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision—great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV
- A 90° Elbow Swivel Connector allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove or clean. Exhalation holes in the front of the mask ensure a quiet and gentle flow of air
- Two quick-release snaps are designed to make it one of the easiest masks to put on and take off
- Made entirely of cloth- a breathable fabric and are intended to be more comfortable than traditional gel or silicone CPAP masks.
Product Name: SleepWeaver Advanced Nasal Mask
Prescription Needed: Yes
Mask Type: Nasal Mask
Sizes Include: Small, Standard
Product Name: Evora Full Face Mask
Prescription Needed: Yes
Mask Type: Full Face
Choice of Size: Extra Small, Small-Medium or Large
The new compact full-face CPAP mask from F&P Healthcare features a floating seal and stability wings. This mask delivers full performance with minimal contact, allowing you to move and sleep freely without compromise.
- Minimal design – the under-the-nose seal provides a clear line of sight
- Supportive seal – soft thin silicone sits comfortably under your nose to minimize pressure, while the structured frame provides a stable seal
- Breathable headgear – headgear with VentiCool™ technology allows heat and moisture to escape from the head
- Sleep quietly – designed to minimize noise
- Cushion & Frame
- Short Tube