“Configured the exhalation holes to offer just the right amount of exhalation in a diffused pattern without a jet of air to disturb the user or a bed partner. The exhalation holes are located on the front of the cushion” –Circadiance
- “Balloon” action that the CPAP cloth mask creates makes limited skin contact with the face to keep the air within the CPAP mask sealed, as opposed to other traditional CPAP masks which require tight-fitting.
- Designed to absorb sweat and moisture away from your face. This helps reduce the likelihood of overheating or sweating during therapy and keeps you comfortable and dry throughout your sleep therapy.
- A new open-face headgear design that accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision—great for people who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV
- A 90° Elbow Swivel Connector allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove or clean. Exhalation holes in the front of the mask ensure a quiet and gentle flow of air
- Two quick-release snaps are designed to make it one of the easiest masks to put on and take off
- Made entirely of cloth- a breathable fabric and are intended to be more comfortable than traditional gel or silicone CPAP masks.
Product Name: SleepWeaver Advanced Nasal Mask
Prescription Needed: Yes
Mask Type: Nasal Mask
Sizes Include: Small, Standard