NOTE: Some CPAP machines may need a specific adapter (Philips DreamStation, ResMed AirSense 10 or S9, and the F&P Icon), particularly units with a heated hose. Please check the compatibility chart.
The SoClean 2 makes cleaning your CPAP equipment a breeze. An automated CPAP cleaner, the SoClean 2 channels activated oxygen to clean and sanitize, killing 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. Featuring no water or chemicals, and zero disassembly, the SoClean 2 is the go-to, time-saving CPAP cleaner and sanitizer.
Using a CPAP machine should be simple and straightforward, and so should cleaning one. Thankfully, the SoClean 2 takes all the confusion out of the CPAP cleaning equation. The SoClean 2 ditches the hassle of extra water or chemicals, and patients don’t even need to disassemble their CPAP equipment. But the best part is patients don’t have to fret about compatibility, as the interior chamber accommodates a wide array of mask types and connects to most brands of CPAP equipment (an adapter may be required or recommended for a handful of select models [see note below]). The SoClean 2 is also compatible with most of the various iterations sleep apnea therapy, including CPAP, BiPAP and AutoPAP machines.
The SoClean 2 harnesses the same technology used in hospitals to wipe out any CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. Thanks to SoClean 2, you can rest assured that your CPAP therapy is keeping you breathing clean, fresh air – all through the night. SoClean also backs up their product with a two-year warranty.
How Does The SoClean2 Work?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated. After a simple one-time setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the lid and SoClean does the rest. It’s the world’s first automated CPAP cleaner and sanitizer. Using activated oxygen, SoClean eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary. The SoClean requires that you pre-wash your mask (pre-wash included in order), and change the filter and the check valve every 6 months.
SoClean recommends running the cleaning cycle every day.
- Sleek updated design with smaller footprint
- Informative front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cleaning cycle
- Option for left or right hose insertion
- Convenient cartridge filter system
- Eliminates 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens
- Sanitized equipment for peace of mind
- Convenient automated system
- CPAP equipment doesn’t need to be disassembled
- Waterless and chemical-free system for zero mess
- Utilizes the same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals and produce handling
In The Box
- SoClean 2 CPAP Machine Sanitizer
- Power Adapter
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- Check Valve – It is recommended to replace the check valve once yearly as a preventative measure.
Save time and stop worrying about cleaning your CPAP mask, hose and humidifier today! The SoClean 2 takes care of everything automatically, with no fuss. Let your CPAP machine keep delivering a good night’s sleep, and let the SoClean 2 deliver peace of mind by ordering today.